TERMS & CONDITIONS
By purchasing any product from Tricolore Performance LTD you are agreeing to the following Terms of Sale:
1. All items remain the property of TRICOLORE PERFORMANCE until payment is made in full.
2. UK customers are advised to allow up to 10 working days for delivery after full payment has been made. International customers are advised to allow up to 28 working days for delivery after full payment has been made.
3. We must be notified of any discrepancies in in delivery contents within 48 hours of receipt by email to email@example.com
4. All TRICOLORE PERFORMANCE, Performance Tuning and Fuel Saving Systems comprise of a module, a loom and blanking plug (depending on application). In each instance the module is provided with a two year, non-transferable, warranty. Looms and blanking plugs are provided with a one year, non-transferable, warranty. Performance parts are provided with a one year, non-transferable, warranty unless specified otherwise in advertising, promotional or sales literature. Any miscellaneous items supplied to facilitate fitting such as zip ties, Velcro pads, torx bits, etc. are single use items, supplied free of charge and are not subject to warranty.
5. Your warranty is invalid if a system is found to be to be faulty as a result of water damage, incorrect installation, over adjustment or by any other unreasonable action.
6. All fitting instructions are supplied as a guide only. TRICOLORE PERFORMANCE will not be held responsible for any damage or injury caused during fitment.
7. If it is suspected that a system is faulty within the warranty period you must notify TRICOLORE PERFORMANCE as soon as possible to follow the troubleshooting and return process. As part of this process you may be asked to provide proof of correct installation, proof of purchase, etc. If the unit is returned and found to be unrepairable a replacement system will be issued.
8. If an item is not received or to be returned, for ANY reason, you MUST contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning the item in order to agree the return. We endeavour to respond in a timely manner to any return received conforming to the above procedure, but during busy periods ask customers to allow up to 28 days.
9. For a return to qualify for our '14-day Money Back offer' it must be notified to us, by the above method, within 14 days (7 days for Trade Sales) of delivery as per the Consumer Credit Regulations.
10. A '14-day Money Back' (7-day Trade Sales) return is offered on any product which was supplied correctly but is no longer required. The postage costs will be deducted from the total paid. The remainder will be the amount refunded. We will only refund via your original payment method. Refunds will be processed within 14 days of confirmation of return. TPGTX Turbos are not included in the 14 Day money back guarantee, these are built to order, customer supplied core are kept for 7 days before work is commenced after this period they cannot be returned.
11. If a unit is returned to us within 14 days (7-day Trade Sales) and found to be faulty a replacement system will be issued or a full refund offered.
12. Any item returned must be properly packed and include a copy of the original invoice.
13. The customer remains responsible for the cost of returning goods at all times.
14. In all instances, any return received not conforming to these Terms of Sale will not be accepted.
15. While fuel savings are common with our systems they do depend on your driving style and therefore cannot be guaranteed.
16. When fitting any form of after market parts or devices that alter the original specification of a motor vehicle the purchaser assumes all inherent risk that those modifications may bring. Tricolore Performance LTD cannot be held liable for any consequential or financial loss as a result of products or advice supplied.
17. BHP & Torque figures cannot be guaranteed to be exactly the same as stated on our website or any literature produced by TRICOLORE PERFORMANCE but should be similar.
18. You are legally obliged to inform your insurance company if you modify your vehicle in anyway.